A little help

I had a big paragraph typed out but lets just put it this way. Check the site out if you don't like it don't use it.

If you want legit ones just type "Hip hop acapellas" into beatport or any digital music store.

If you want legit ones just type "Hip hop acapellas" into beatport or any digital music store.

Been doing that and not getting any hits on stuff that i want. Will continue the search tho....thanks mang

+1 on the question.

Let me know if you find a decent option mate!

Will mos def let you know if i find anything Muzza!

u used to see the occasional one on the vinyl releases, doubt they do them much anymore.
jay z's black album has a whole accapella album.
what sort of thing u after? or just anything you can mix with dnb?

u used to see the occasional one on the vinyl releases, doubt they do them much anymore.
jay z's black album has a whole accapella album.
what sort of thing u after? or just anything you can mix with dnb?
Looking for.the classics to put with dnb.....gonna do special mix with one of my friends. Right now I'm looking for Sean p tho. Gotta halftime mix I'm working on and was gonna through one of hisat the end...since I'm gonna miss that dude. Although he would prolly hate what I'm gonna do ha ha.

they got sean price - onion head on there http://acapellarchives.com/10228/

can't say I followed much of his solo work but heltah skeltah's first album is an all time classic, sad to see him go...

Yeah I have been able to find onion head and 60 bar dash so far but 60 bar dash might be to fast. I found two heltah skeltah joints too but I kind of wanted one of his solos.

You should check his solo stuff tho mang. One of my top five underrated all time. Slick rapper with crazy syllable game.
Ez

Back
Top Bottom