a little help please

skyburdis

to my dismay i have been trying to get a few sets i used to have no problem with this but just recently, when i try and use it whether its through mega or sendspace it wont allow it. eg on megaupload i type in the code, wait 45 secs,m click free download then it keeps taking me to a screen about ip adresses. Im really not sure how to mend this. really despeerate for the sanctuary sets as i was there lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks!! Ps Lovin the site!

to my dismay i have been trying to get a few sets i used to have no problem with this but just recently, when i try and use it whether its through mega or sendspace it wont allow it. eg on megaupload i type in the code, wait 45 secs,m click free download then it keeps taking me to a screen about ip adresses. Im really not sure how to mend this. really despeerate for the sanctuary sets as i was there lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks!! Ps Lovin the site!

means you've downloaded your quota of allotted MB's for the day, if you wait til the next day you can download it then, or alternatively join as a premium member and download as much as you like.

i know this should normally be the case but this happens teven on the 1st time of the day i try and dpwnload are there any more suggestions as to what the problem could be???? thanks anyway!

im not sure but i dont think we do because it was working up until 2 weeks ago just for the last two weeks its been doing this for some reason, its really frustrating!!!

sorry mate, have no idea why it's doing that other than what i've said so far...

what sanctuary sets do you want?

if you post the links up, i'll download one and re-upload it on a different file share site and see if you have any luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom