A little forum DJ idea I have.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Right so we are nearing the end of 2009. There has been a hell of a lot of great dnb that has been released this year. So I'm thinking why don't we have a thread where DJ's from the forum can post a mix they have done that feature their choice releases from 2009. A best of 2009 mixes thread, if you will.
The rules would be simple:
-Each DJ produces a mix no shorter than 30 mins and no longer than 1 hour.
-Only tunes released from this year may be used. That includes teases.
-NO DUBS, only full releases and promos!!
-Multiple decks are allowed as are CD decks.
-You can use whatever tunes YOU feel have been big this year. It doesn't matter what others think. This will be a mix of what reflects YOUR tastes. Be it jumpup, minimal, dancefloor or whatever.

DJ's Participating:
Prospekt
Nick EP
Nitrous
Joey Adhd
Freek
Harry3
Crook
Groelle
Snatch
Riisu
Tornado
Code:Red
Don't Sleep
chris_getme
Treazon
Ozmatic
Gman Curtis 1
Hooka
Evezdroppin
Man:Jam
St420
Flicky
DnBDuke

The closing date for the DJ roster will be next friday, so if you wanna get involved make a post stating so!

Last edited:
Sounds like a sick idea. Been alot of good stuff from across the board so would be a good idea to showcase the best bits personally of 2009. So is this just guna be a thread showcasing all the mixes?

So is this just guna be a thread showcasing all the mixes?

Yeah man. Just something nice and simple. Plus it gives us all an insight as to what tracks have floated everyone's boat for this year :)
Once everything is finalised, it'll be made a sticky in the member's mixes section, and we'll keep it in there for a while.
I thought it'd be a good idea to bring back some positive vibes and to bide our times until the next DJ comp is up.

great idea but i'll respectfully decline on this one. look forward to hearing the mixes though :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom