A Little Fact About America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
just to say in advance no offence to americas on here...safe

BUT

i never knew that America funded the IRA that killed 3000 English people, including 2 people related to me! :ban:

i know 99.9999999% o you dont care but it shocked me

they only stopped funding them until September 11th 2001 when the twin towers were destroyed and 3000 Americans died that day, it wasn't until then they realised how harrowing terrorism was so they stopped funding the IRA

i never knew this! did any of you lol

readingback this is defo #1 Shittest thread of the year lol

sorry

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
you probably didn't know that they also dealt most of the arms used in the iraq wars, but there you go. see the bigger picture my man*

Gr1pz

Aka - Align.
VIP Junglist
You probably didnt know that most the governments in the world are doing the same thing even yours belive it or not...what you think that any government isnt corrupt as shit.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
well fuck me, just when i thought you had a brain, you post yet another shit thread

just to say in advance no offence to americas on here...safe

BUT

i never knew that America funded the IRA that killed 3000 English people, including 2 people related to me! :ban:

i know 99.9999999% o you dont care but it shocked me

they only stopped funding them until September 11th 2001 when the twin towers were destroyed and 3000 Americans died that day, it wasn't until then they realised how harrowing terrorism was so they stopped funding the IRA

i never knew this! did any of you lol

readingback this is defo #1 Shittest thread of the year lol

sorry
How about you post your source of information.

Gr1pz

Aka - Align.
VIP Junglist
lmfao you guys are soo fucking weak minded. Thats propaganda at its best to single out America as the rotten egg. Im not saying America wasnt there I just doubt it was the only one taking part of these acts.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
lmfao you guys are soo fucking weak minded. Thats propaganda at its best to single out America as the rotten egg. Im not saying America wasnt there I just doubt it was the only one taking part of these acts.
your sig rules ass

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
This is quite an angry thread.. Yeah America has probably funded some fucked up shit.. We probably have to. We seem to do everything they do.
As much as I love that Technique tune, Bush did not knock down the towers. I know it's not meant to be literal but its still ludicrous.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Like brittain is any better? Seriously look at how fucked africa is, or the middle east because of brittish colonialism?

Status
Not open for further replies.