A Little Deeper (August Mix) (dBridge, Hybris, Stray, Jubei etc..)

Floating Hunter

VIP Junglist
--------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Thought id focus a little more on the selection on this one. feedback if youd be so kind..

Instra:mental - Pacific Heights
Hybris - Keeping Me
Stray - Saturday
Commix - Talk To Frank (Break Remix)
Villem - Splinter In Your Mind
Jazzsteppa & Foreign Beggars - Raising The Bar (Stray Remix)
Calibre - Waiting
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei remix)
Survival, Octane & DLR - Transistion
Spectrasoul - The Tube
Hybris - The Guy
Jubei - Outcast
Instra:mental - Watching You
Breakage - Clarendon
dBridge, Skream & Instra:mental - Acacia Avenue
Ulterior Motive - Featherweight VIP
Jubei & dBridge - Patience VIP
Data - Compassion (Feat. Kathy Brown)

DNBSHARE LINK

http://dnbshare.com/download/01-08-20111.mp3.html

Last edited:
t/l is mega, i cant refuse!

first mix was good, a lil messy at points with some of ur bass switches tho

sat>talk2frank was cool, ended a bit soon for me, i could hae listened to them roll out for ages.

raising the bar drops in and i liked it! its a tune anyway but mixed with those growls from the villem tune makes it great! i would have eq'd it slightly diff tho, on splinter i would have had lots of mid, fuck all trebble and a hint of bass, then a lil less mid on the other track so those growls have room to poke through the mix and rasing the bar's drums are not interuppeted too much.

cold one came in cool, did sound a bit like it was sitting on top of the other tune tho, i would have had the bass up but the others down a bit so its intertwined with the other tracks drums, would have made it hard to switch it over and move lots of eqs at once tho.

transistion was too loud/bassy on the intro, i would have tried to disguise those off beat kick drums as much as possible. good blend once it got going mind!

the tube!! oh fuk yeah! great blend and really smooth switch over. my fav so far!

the guy, sounds nice on the intro, the bass needs to come down a bit tho, gets a lil messy when they drop, that powerfull step beat's hard to tame over a roller. some fine eq or just a switch at the drop would have cleaned this right up.

outcast doesnt get played enough imo
mix with clarendon was cool, less bass on watching u would have made it cleaner.

acacia avenue was crisp.. would have been tempted to cut the mix when those beep boop bits come in tho.

not sure on the lil bass switch on featherweight, but nice mix all the same.

mix with compassion was swish!

mate, if u do any more mixes with this sort of selection hook me up!

not gonna attempt to compete with teddy's feedback at all... thought the mix was good in general mate, still loving that tracklist somany serious tunes in there. not sure that acacia avenue sat well tho considering most of the other tracks are on a techy rolling vibe, still a great track. also noticed a few not-super-clean transitions but nothing that diminished the quality of the mix. transition >> the tube was nasty, so sick. reminds me i need to pick up talk to frank remix and splinter in your mind, large... hit me up when you have a new mix out!

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

also a little deeper, a little harder :lol:

t/l is mega, i cant refuse!

first mix was good, a lil messy at points with some of ur bass switches tho

sat>talk2frank was cool, ended a bit soon for me, i could hae listened to them roll out for ages.

raising the bar drops in and i liked it! its a tune anyway but mixed with those growls from the villem tune makes it great! i would have eq'd it slightly diff tho, on splinter i would have had lots of mid, fuck all trebble and a hint of bass, then a lil less mid on the other track so those growls have room to poke through the mix and rasing the bar's drums are not interuppeted too much.

cold one came in cool, did sound a bit like it was sitting on top of the other tune tho, i would have had the bass up but the others down a bit so its intertwined with the other tracks drums, would have made it hard to switch it over and move lots of eqs at once tho.

transistion was too loud/bassy on the intro, i would have tried to disguise those off beat kick drums as much as possible. good blend once it got going mind!

the tube!! oh fuk yeah! great blend and really smooth switch over. my fav so far!

the guy, sounds nice on the intro, the bass needs to come down a bit tho, gets a lil messy when they drop, that powerfull step beat's hard to tame over a roller. some fine eq or just a switch at the drop would have cleaned this right up.

outcast doesnt get played enough imo
mix with clarendon was cool, less bass on watching u would have made it cleaner.

acacia avenue was crisp.. would have been tempted to cut the mix when those beep boop bits come in tho.

not sure on the lil bass switch on featherweight, but nice mix all the same.

mix with compassion was swish!

mate, if u do any more mixes with this sort of selection hook me up!

big man feedback as usual teddy.. all taken on board cheers, yeh man think im gonna keep this sorta vibe will defo be sending more mixes your way dont you worry!

any alternative links? no soundcloud at work but really wanna listen...
uploading to dnbshare now should be done by the time you see this!

not gonna attempt to compete with teddy's feedback at all... thought the mix was good in general mate, still loving that tracklist somany serious tunes in there. not sure that acacia avenue sat well tho considering most of the other tracks are on a techy rolling vibe, still a great track. also noticed a few not-super-clean transitions but nothing that diminished the quality of the mix. transition >> the tube was nasty, so sick. reminds me i need to pick up talk to frank remix and splinter in your mind, large... hit me up when you have a new mix out!

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

also a little deeper, a little harder :lol:

bigup, cheers for checkin, glad you enjoyed it.. got yours in my itunes all i need to do is press play! and lol

Teddy always gives the best feedback. As such, I'm only going to say a few things.

Track choice was just downright nuts. A few tunes here and there I didn't know that I am currently sprinting after at the moment, but hearing Clarendon again was enough to make this a favorite mix of mine for the next few days. Really great technical work too, jimi, really, I am impressed. Keep up the good work!

Teddy always gives the best feedback. As such, I'm only going to say a few things.

Track choice was just downright nuts. A few tunes here and there I didn't know that I am currently sprinting after at the moment, but hearing Clarendon again was enough to make this a favorite mix of mine for the next few days. Really great technical work too, jimi, really, I am impressed. Keep up the good work!

cheers geeza glad you liked it! fucking love clarendon

Listening at work, with the miserable weather outside for company. Thank god I have something tolisten to that is a pleasant distraction!! Love the tunes/love the mixing and want more of this type. Get to work garcon!!!:)

t/l looks right up my street, will give this one a listen while im goin about today and leave you some feedback later!

Back
Top Bottom