a little 'best of' 2012 mix....

flobbydobby

bangin garden of dobbylon
VIP Junglist
could've put down a load of good tunes for this, but I thought I'd keep it bite-size. (slightly under 25 mins)

cheers to anyone that has a listen.

Ruffstuff & Frilla - Get Down
>>Blade - Tingles
Version - Trisection
Critycal Dub & DJ Chap - Sunshine
>>Nu Elementz - High Times
Phantom Warrior - Loreley
>>Jrumhand - Everything
Hologram - Headspin
Impact - Looking Back
>>Pennygiles - Momentary Impact
Euphorics ft. Roller - Damn You're Cool
Big Bud - Angel
Juiceman - Across The Sky
>>Dave Owen - King Of The Streets

http://dnbshare.com/download/Flobbydobby_Best_Of_2012_DnB_Mix.mp3.html

Last edited:
If it got taken down from Soundcloud, always make sure you add the tracklist, as if you dont credit the artist, it can almost seem like your "stealing" their music.. i still fully advise getting a Mixcloud account - Its Free easy to use, and you can upload loads of mixes, whereas, with Souncloud your limited to 2 hours, unless you want to pay..
Anyways !
Really tasty mix, loads of tunes in there id never heard, which i always like.. selection over all was cracking, mix had a good vibe, just rollin
I like short mixes like this, cause youve still used enough tunes to make it interesting, very enjoyable man

on this bruvvaaa looks splendid
cheers dude, just grabbed the mix in your sig will have a listen later

If it got taken down from Soundcloud, always make sure you add the tracklist, as if you dont credit the artist, it can almost seem like your "stealing" their music.. i still fully advise getting a Mixcloud account - Its Free easy to use, and you can upload loads of mixes, whereas, with Souncloud your limited to 2 hours, unless you want to pay..
Anyways !
Really tasty mix, loads of tunes in there id never heard, which i always like.. selection over all was cracking, mix had a good vibe, just rollin
I like short mixes like this, cause youve still used enough tunes to make it interesting, very enjoyable man

thanks a lot , glad you're feeling the mix and nice one for dropping some feedback. advice on mixcloud noted. pretty busy atm but I'll get round to it soon

downloading that 3 deck mix on your soundcloud page,looks heavy

basically what danny said, a little on the short side but made up for by track selection, love it when people draw for the lesser known tracks and can still have a blinding set. plenty of new material i need to check too, big ups for playing pennygiles and jrumhand they're killing it right now! mixing was spot on too, flow was real smooth. just the sort of liquid/steppy sound im going for when i mess around on the decks so always good to get a new angle on things. bring on the next geez :)

cool, will d'l that one as well

cheers for the feedback on the mix glad you were feeling the selection, like I said I could've added more tracks but I thought these ones went together nicely and were on a similar kind of vibe... big up

Back
Top Bottom