A-Jay - "The information Centre" KrisisDNB

A-JAY

VIP Junglist
After a 6 month break im proud to bring “The Information Centre” back for 2012 with a weekly Sunday night show 8pm – 9pm on www.krisisdnb.com starting in April, I’ll be bringing the freshest tracks around and featuring brand new exclusive’s from north west artists and up and coming producers from around the world. The show will also feature exclusive mixes as I delve deep in the crates of the 20 years worth drum and bass I have at my disposal, so look out for some big old skool jungle, jungle techno, jump up and liquid mixes coming your way. So if you’re about Sundays from 8-9pm get locked in to “The information Centre” chat room available.

About me - A-Jay

Based in Manchester and played regularly around the north west of England for over 16 years at events including Oh My God , Hysteria , Heavy Rotation, Decibel, Sub woofah, Pick and Mix, Self Help, Fuse, Don’t Panic, Jungle Takeover, Tommyfest, Roadblock ,Compulsion @ Bowlers, Junkbox , United Dance, Communication, Cape Fear, Unity ,Caper, Dope Leeds, Fever and Breakout.

Along side this I used to host the “Souljah Sessions” radio show on 102.8 Chorley fm backed by all the main players in the North West of England.

Production wise dipping my toe in 2010 giving a helping hand to the mighty Dawn Raid 36hrtz on there remix of Slipmatts classic Breaking Free which you can catch on the Stepback 3 e p.

Nice one mate, always enjoyed your radio shows

There was a mix you done with older jump-up as well, still gets rinsed on the regs

Nice one mate, always enjoyed your radio shows

There was a mix you done with older jump-up as well, still gets rinsed on the regs

Nice one mate glad you enjoy them , look out for some more of the same mate there will be mixes of new stuff and the older stuff that gets forgotton too :)

Back
Top Bottom