Bladerunner - Late night Caller
Jayline - Shufflin
Bladerunner - Fusion
Serum and Bladerunner - Heavy Duty
K-Jah / Jinx - Dole Que Blues (Dub)
Jinx - Gun Talk
Jinx - Who Goes There
David Boomah - Soundboy (Aries Rmx)
Cool Hands Flex - Melody Madness (Vapour Rmx)
Marv Cain - Hitman (Bladerunner Rmx)
K-Jah - Prisoner (Dub)
Lionfire + Jinx - Kung Fu
DJ Hybrid - Unfamiliar Sound
K-Jah - Showdown (Dub)
DJ Hybrid - Rebound
Lionfire + Jinx - Dubwar
Doc Scott - Paradise Lost Rmx

Last edited:
Will have some of this A-Jay (y) need to expand my knowledge (& collection) with this kind of stuff. Will drop back with some thoughts.

Looks wicked mate. Not heard one from you in ages... :gun:

thanks mate , yeah been a while , just had to knuckledown on the family for a bit but back in again now :) enjoy man !

- - - Updated - - -

Will have some of this A-Jay (y) need to expand my knowledge (& collection) with this kind of stuff. Will drop back with some thoughts.

thank you sir hope you enjoy :)

So many big tunes !! Rolling as per man, sick mixing too
the tune around 40 mins, need to know that so i can work out the next couple! pure filth !
great to see / hear Hybrid tunes -
When i first got into DnB he was one of the first un the radar DJs id heard of, so its amazing to see / hear him making tunes, and getting signed to big label like 36hertz
Good to see your back anyways mate, take it e z

So many big tunes !! Rolling as per man, sick mixing too
the tune around 40 mins, need to know that so i can work out the next couple! pure filth !
great to see / hear Hybrid tunes -
When i first got into DnB he was one of the first un the radar DJs id heard of, so its amazing to see / hear him making tunes, and getting signed to big label like 36hertz
Good to see your back anyways mate, take it e z

Thanks mate ;)

yeah Hybrid is smashing it atm for me , loving the tune mash up on 36hrtz too

The tune im bringing in at 40 mins is K-Jah - Prisoner (Dub) , keiran is one of my fav producers , been playing his stuff for years , bound to blow this year for him with any luck , check his stuff out mate hes a badman !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

cheers for checking scotty enjoy mate ;)

- - - Updated - - -

g'wed then...

Nice one Joey hope your well bro ;)

Man this was an education! Wicked vibes man! Loads of tunes I've never listened to before, really got me right in the mood. Will definitely be checking any other mixes you post up man, this was swish!

Is there anywhere I can get that David Boomah - Soundboy (Aries Remix) on 12" btw?

Big ups A-Jay

Man this was an education! Wicked vibes man! Loads of tunes I've never listened to before, really got me right in the mood. Will definitely be checking any other mixes you post up man, this was swish!

Is there anywhere I can get that David Boomah - Soundboy (Aries Remix) on 12" btw?

Big ups A-Jay

Thankyou very much sir glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the positive feedback , always a welcome sight ;)

The David boomah thing is on the new ep on V , not sure if it had a vinyl release though :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looks wicked man. exactly what i fancy today.

excellent thanks for checking Teddy sir hope it hit the spot :)

Back
Top Bottom