A-JAY - FULL CYCLE RECORDINGS MIX

A-JAY

VIP Junglist
Dusting down the vinyls last week and came across some serious bits i'd forgoten about after switching to the digital era, things that jumped out to me were the full cycle bits from 98 onwards that were the main focus of my box back then and i thought ive get them on the technics again and have a listen.So the info centre last week was an ode to full cycle and this was the result i hope you enjoy. Some track names are elusive to me due to whites and tests etc sorry :)

http://dnbshare.com/download/A-JAY_-_FULL_CYCLE_MIX_-_INFORMATION_CENTRE.mp3.html

SUV - PARKLANDS
SUV - UNKNOWN
DIE - DROP BEAR
DIE - CLEAR SKYZ
BREAKBEAT ERA - ULTRA OBSCENE
RONI SIZE - PLAYTIME
DIE - BLOW YOUR WHISTLE
CLIPZ & SURGE - ANYTHING FOR NOW
KRUST - FOLLOW DA VISION
DIE - STOP
DIE - JITTABUG
DIE + CLIPZ - MONORAIL
SURGE - UNKNOWN
RONI SIZE - SCRAMBLED EGGS
SURGE - CHESS BOXING
KRUST - KLOAKING KING
SUV - UNKNOWN
SUV - UNKNOWN
KOMANCHI - HEY DJ
CLIPZ - SUPERUGLY
RONI SIZE - SNAPPED UP
REPREZENT - UNKNOWN
SUV & DIE - CANT REMEMBER ? (V RECS)

Last edited:
Nice, right up my street, I'll get on this. Hey DJ is such a roller

Yeah agreed mate , i think hey dj , chess boxing and monorail were the ones i thought "fuck thats still a beast" , still got enough to do a part 2 aswell if this goes down well with malice , sounscapes , its trap etc

nice one for checking man ;) first time on vinyl in nearly 6 years

Yeah agreed mate , i think hey dj , chess boxing and monorail were the ones i thought "fuck thats still a beast" , still got enough to do a part 2 aswell if this goes down well with malice , sounscapes , its trap etc

nice one for checking man ;) first time on vinyl in nearly 6 years

On this!

Try an get Black Doves in there too, if you do a part 2! Also Number 1

Black Doves eh?! That brings back gooood memories. When jump raves were griiiiiimey lol

Def on this tho A-Jay, looks massive meight

Try an get Black Doves in there too, if you do a part 2! Also Number 1

yeah man theres another 2 tunes that would be on it fo sure along with jigga and dare i say slippery slopes lol , i might go back in on the this one yet just for a tidier mix but see how it goes down first.

Thanks for checking too man ;)

---------- Post added at 15:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

Def on this tho A-Jay, looks massive meight

thankyou sir as always ;)

Last edited:
Number 1 (Roni VIP) should be in there as well, that tune used to tear up dancefloors

Yes Ajay! Still remember the fuss Clear Skies caused when it came out...serious tings.

Looks like a fatty. On this mate.

Back
Top Bottom