A idea for a new category

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
So i was on a different forum yesterday not music releated and they had a section called Deals, where the forum users posted different deal's, freebies and other free shit for everybody a few good things in the one i was on like free 4gb USB stick and SD but yeah just an idea i wanted to air out to ya all

So i was on a different forum yesterday not music releated and they had a section called Deals, where the forum users posted different deal's, freebies and other free shit for everybody a few good things in the one i was on like free 4gb USB stick and SD but yeah just an idea i wanted to air out to ya all

I'm up for this.

I could go for some old monitor speakers people don't need after replacing with new ones. :D

Doing a whole sub forum would be a mission. How about you make a thread in waffle and I'll sticky it.

Doing a whole sub forum would be a mission. How about you make a thread in waffle and I'll sticky it.

Sure man, give me the weekend to find some good shit to start it with and other people do the same and we will see if it works!

CALLING FIRST DIBS ON THE BEST FREE STUFF, TRIPPLE STAMPSIES, NO ERASIES.*

*This is fully legally binding. Recognised in courts worldwide by judges and that. FACT.

CALLING FIRST DIBS ON THE BEST FREE STUFF, TRIPPLE STAMPSIES, NO ERASIES.*

*This is fully legally binding. Recognised in courts worldwide by judges and that. FACT.

Personal jinx! Undercover jinx! See, my desktop is outside, no backfiresies

Therefore, I get duh free shyt

Back
Top Bottom