DnB A handful of D&B tracks.

Quite like 'unfinished buisness' got a Drumfunk feel to it, I think maybe you should structure it a lil more an add a few more breaks in it, you'll be on to a winner :)

my fav is Sun Day its groovy i think ur leaning towards tecno rit? but shit is pretty diffr an unqiue keep what ur doin stay true tour style to cz we all gonna hav somthin to say to critique everbdy work but us making beats being super great is a process well yo seee wat u think a my shit my newer beats i feel sound lil better http://soundcloud.com/jondough-jondope thanks bro

thanks much! still looking for another daw to work with, ableton 30 day trial ran out and the akai lite edition is too limited :/

I'm really liking the synth lead in "Cosmo", you should work the drums to sound more powerfull, structure the track and it could be really nice imo :)

Idk if there is a trial version of Logic but you should try it, i found it really intuitive and fun to work with ;)

I'm going to follow you aswell, if you have some time maybe u could check my stuff one day !

cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom