A Fishy work in progress:P

Huh I just posted a comment.. :-x

Ahh well I love the intro, great sounds in there mate!
Pretty good drum work, and great synth work!
Am looking forward to the final version.

hey, real christmas tune here! good ambiences and stuff
to point some things out, the sub bass is a bit too high in the mix imo! but maybe my ears are just tired or something...
also, the hi hats seem a bit robotic, you could fix that by layering some other hi hats on top in just certain parts.

Good ambience! keep on it man ;)

Thanks for the feedback neomind! ill definitly gonna check that out in the morning:) now im exhausted after workin ith these tracks all day hehe..
Anyway updated version up now:)

have to agree with neomind some elements do sound over quantized which makes it lose some of the vibe which is a shame as musically this a great track - I'd try to humanize it up a bit - good work though!

Nice tune! I like the melody! I think you need more going on in the high end, wether its splashy cymbols or more variations in the hats.

Biggups!

Rats running on glass ur funny man hehe:P I donno man i think it sounds pretty good myself but i can listen again tomorrow bet my ears tired as fuck

intro sounds very oldschool'ish. i like! after that it goes downhill tho. hats and snare really lack something, ie punch or just more 'feel'. that bassline-riff is good, but the bassline itself isnt. build up to the second drop is good aswell, i really dig those oldschool chords.

yeah, all in all theres lots of stuff missing to keep it interesting. the foundation is there already, go and finish it!

big ups

Back
Top Bottom