a few tracks i'm looking for ID's on.

MC DeeCee

Hi all, new member here :)

I'm predominantly a hardcore head (don't flame me please:p) but i do enjoy other genres as well as hardcore, mainly DnB, used to be quite the regular raver at warning in cambridge, did every one in 2011 and 2012 pretty much, but anyway, i'm putting together a mix soon to test out some of my new lyrics and id like to have a little interlude type section in the middle with a couple of dnb tracks thrown in to try out some new bits iv'e written asi think the flow and structure would fit better with the breakbeat, plus it'll put me through my paces a bit too, and i have found 4 tracks that id like to pick from, trouble is i have no idea who's tracks they are or any of the names, i really wanted to use Sly's remix of 'the trick' but it doesn't seem to be available to buy anywhere (i dont think it was even released?) so that's out the window and im down to these 4, all taken from Majistrate's set at the global energy weekender 2011, so id imagine they are possibly Maji's tracks but i really don't know where to start so thought id ask the people most likely to know.

all 4 tracks are in 1 sound file on my mediafire account with a few seconds gap in between, if anyone could ID even a couple of them it would be a great great help.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/aga4z8sw71epxmp/dnb4.mp3

Thanks very much :)

1. heist - the verdict

2. sly + bassman - stone cold (could be the VIP)

last 2 are both by majistrate but can't think of the names...

also no, don't think Sly remix of The Trick was released

Great stuff mate nice one, if truth be told the 2 you've ID'd were my favourite 2 of the 4 so all good, cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom