A few forthcoming bits from me (V, Philly Blunt)

fuckin love that bass switch tune serum!

I remember it going off at eat your greens in liverpool last month!!

big up everytime!

been waiting on Jaguar Technique for time, do you know when it is roughly due Serum?

Was that supposed to be for DSB? If so there are so many good tunes that have never got round to being released that were supposed to be coming out on DSB,
Gremlinz-Armshouse and Heist-No sanction comes to mind!

Some nice tunes on your soundcloud Serum, nice 1!

Last edited:
Was that supposed to be for DSB? If so there are so many good tunes that have never got round to being released that were supposed to be coming out on DSB,
Gremlinz-Armshouse and Heist-No sanction comes to mind!

Nail on head

Having said that I did speak to Shy a while back and he said he's still going to do something with it so hopefully it'll show up at some point

Nail on head

Having said that I did speak to Shy a while back and he said he's still going to do something with it so hopefully it'll show up at some point

Nice 1, would be nice to see a little various artists EP with all these unreleased DSB tunes on it! Don't see whats so difficult about putting some top tunes out!

the basslines in alllllll of ya tunes are soooooo sweeeet, saw you in leeds a few months back and you killlled it, i shall definitely look forward to seeing you again!

Still haven't found a tune of yours I don't like. Big up the Serum!

---------- Post added at 02:22 ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 ----------

Fucking hell that Deadly Venom is like Snakefist part 2 - huge

Back
Top Bottom