A day in the studio with Zeal & Litta

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
lol :pimp:

I dont know how to inbed the video sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
haha cheers man, im useless with online stuff :)

we were recording some Trumpets and Trombones for our next tune we making, and thought we might as well fuck about and see what happens too :)

thats cool man, i love creative shit like that. once we sampled a darbuka (a congo like thing with a long slim body) through a pink behringer dist pedal and then a TCM compressor driven insane which we proceeded to make bass out of. results are pretty cool, but then we realized we could sample voices though it too and it sounds madddd. anyway let us know when your new bit is up, would be very interested to hear what you came up with with the trombones. not very common instrument in dnb these days

thats cool man, i love creative shit like that. once we sampled a darbuka (a congo like thing with a long slim body) through a pink behringer dist pedal and then a TCM compressor driven insane which we proceeded to make bass out of. results are pretty cool, but then we realized we could sample voices though it too and it sounds madddd. anyway let us know when your new bit is up, would be very interested to hear what you came up with with the trombones. not very common instrument in dnb these days

Yeah thats what we thought, bascialy we found a nice brass hit, so as i play trumpet and myself and Litta were in a Ska band we decided to thicken it all out and it sounds wicked now really

Think we are gona have to try more mad shit, its fun so at least u get a laugh even if nothing great comes out :)

lol D: would love to hear the recorded sounds aswell :D

nice "studio" you got there btw, looks comfortable!

Yeah that took place in Bens front room t of haha, looked a bit of a mess as we dragged everything out to record :)

Still in process of building mine properly, lack of funds put a stop to it for a while :(

Will post up some of the results soon enough hehe

Back
Top Bottom