A creepy story made using only sound effects

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
once upon a time there was a cunt. and out of the cunt popped a baby. It had a clock stuck in its arse. This all happened at the library, and the librarian had to shush the noisy little slag. There was someone with cronic farts wereing slippers there too. They went outside to buy some fags but tripped over the little slag who had tried to follw. meanwhile in the jungle a bloke with loads of change was listening to the little slag on one of those baby intercoms whilst eating some wotsits. Then he had to unblock the toilet cos of the chronic farter. SOme primary school teacher saw the baby sat by the toilet and decided to sing in hope of a shag.It didnt' work, the little slag was getting pissed off, and the log was truey jammed in the bog. Dumb bitch thought it was well funny.

Close enough ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
he is. its weird. monumental effort however, by staniel there.
anyway kind of cool, i think i get it, the only thing im wondering is if thats the mother or not?

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
pretty fuckin cool...
is it about a woman trying to shut a crying baby up.. so she drowns it ?

i hope so cos thats cool

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah i guess that is pretty cool. its not what its about though milla i wouldve thought that was obvious.

he is. its weird. monumental effort however, by staniel there.
anyway kind of cool, i think i get it, the only thing im wondering is if thats the mother or not?
It based it on a real story that happened in my father's town, only in the real one the child was stabbed at home by his own mother who was mental. The woman was about 50 or 60 when she was released from jail. I was a kid at that time and everytime I saw her I imagined the scene of her murdering her own son.

In this story the woman could be her mother or a psichotic nanny, that's up to the listeners imagination.

I took the fx from various sites. Would be nice if more people made stories this way, it could be a new genre.

Radius

VIP Junglist
no you like farts too much its weird dude.
don't pretend you don't trump loud and proud when your watching the tv . All that neo poetic trash you talk and really it cos your tena lady is leaking Karl. Sound effect that if you dare...though this dude has given me an idea ..... brb

Radius

VIP Junglist
Apparently most horror movies use teh sound of cabbage being cut for some of the more gory sequencses...its true

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
don't pretend you don't trump loud and proud when your watching the tv . All that neo poetic trash you talk and really it cos your tena lady is leaking Karl. Sound effect that if you dare...though this dude has given me an idea ..... brb
neo poetic trash!?!? thats the nicest thing anyones ever said about my writing!!