A couple tracks...

The Hex

Heya guys, i have a couple of tracks that I recently finished up. Theyre not mastered, I am still trying to find an inexpensive way to get that done since I am not able to do that myself yet, any information on that would be awesome. anyways, solar flare is more of a darker/tech kinda track as trigger finger is more pretty and... hell i dont know Im bad with descriptions. feedback is always appreciated. hope you all enjoy.

Trigger Finger

Solar Flare

Last edited:
yea man , liking it!
not too keen on the intro for trigger finga. but thats just personal taste.
but love solar flare, proper good, liking the oldskool snare beat.
also the bassline at the start of the tune is sick. also drop is wicked, lots goin on, defo made me wanna move. nice 1, keep on it!

Trigger Finger....

Not too keen on the synths in intro they sound a little like a preset

Stuttery bass is kool

drums need more layers and more power behind them, the tune is lacking in volume too.

The track changes throughout nice enough tho, keep at it

Solar Flare

Kick drum seems to have a nasty sounding click on it snare isnt really cutting through either

Bass is chirpy

can see where you are going with this, good effort man

id say concentrate on ur drums a lot more, keep layering up the kicks n snares and breaks.

Good stuff man :)

i listened but have fuck all constructive to say so ill jus say listen to mr zeal he knows his shit

thanks a ton for the feedback guys. i know, my mix downs definitely need some work as does my time spent with layering and such. again, thank you SO much for listening and giving me some constructive criticism. later!

Back
Top Bottom