A Cornerstone Of American Drum and Bass 2015

DNB4Energy

Recently American Drum and Bass legend E-Sassin and Sound Sphere Music stepped up to the plate in an effort to cultivate a renewed passion for Drum and Bass by reaching out to all American Drum and Bass artists with this remix competition and this is the results - absolutely one of the best Drum and Bass releases in the history and future of Drum and Bass by up and comers and vets alike.
http://soundspheremusic.com/downloads/ssr-lp01-the-remix-album/

Last edited:
absolutely one of the best Drum and Bass releases in the history and future of Drum and Bass

1239023890_showoff-touchdown-fail.gif

Nowhere near!

There are some pretty good tunes on there but the hype is misplaced.

At least you can communicate your thoughts. Thanks. Of course that's my "opinion" from what my ears tell me and my ears know music...regardless of politics.

Excuse me everyone for voicing my opinion of this being one of the best releases ever, although it really is. Not too many LP's. have more than three outstanding tracks but every single track on this release is fire - rhythm, sound quality, darkness (which is where opinionated taste is a factor), amazing drum work and bass, and as I said the most important thing about this release is the fact that there was such a great response to the call. Big ups Murica! The over seas fam should appreciate a release such as this. But feel free to expound on your personal opinions its appreciated no matter what it is. Feel free.

Recently American Drum and Bass legend E-Sassin and Sound Sphere Music stepped up to the plate in an effort to cultivate a renewed passion for Drum and Bass by reaching out to all American Drum and Bass artists with this remix competition and this is the results - absolutely one of the best American Drum and Bass releases in the history and future of American Drum and Bass by up and comers and vets alike.
http://soundspheremusic.com/downloads/ssr-lp01-the-remix-album/
It's alright but ease up on the hype lol.

Back
Top Bottom