A community service announcement bought to you today by Gumby's family & the letter X

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Last night my 16 year old sister who has Down Syndrome told my dad not to go into her room when her door was shut because having a closed door meant that she was "playing with herself"... :-/

:rofl: :lol: :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rolf:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
Re: A community service announcement bought to you today by Gumby's family & the lett

my brother isn't so bashful about it, anytime, anywhere is good for him

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Re: A community service announcement bought to you today by Gumby's family & the lett

it was so awkward!!

dad tried to brush her off and told her to be quiet cos he was watching tv. but she wouldnt let up. she stayed there and kept repeating herself until he aknowledged her.

IT WAS BRILLIANT :lol:

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist

Love it, how you just explained it then was perfct aswell!

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist

I would probably have been kicked out of the family home a long time ago if parents were told not to enter when the door to the wonder palace (aka my bedroom) was closed.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist

this thread has LOL material.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist

God I was going to write post then but it was such a lady cheeser I feared it would have resulted in a repoll of the oscars with me as the victor/loser.