A bit patchy - Subfocus Rmx (update)

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Hey people, i read a post the other day about 'A bit patcy' - Subfocus Remix.
I just wanted to let you you guys know that the Subfocus mix of this is titled 'APACHE'.
One of my best friends brother lives with Nick and thats the the title of his mix.
No details on release yet as he has not finalised the tracklist for his forthcoming album yet.
Just keeping you guys posted.

"Apache" is the name of the original song by The Incredible Bongo Band which it was sampled from. "A Bit Patchy" is the name of the Switch Remix, which is what Sub Focus remixed.

Sub Focus' remix was originally done for something else, but he wasn't happy with it at the time so he didn't release it. Since it was supposed to be on something else originally, it's unlikely he is going to release it, and I would say that 99% it will not be on the album.

"Apache" is the name of the original song by The Incredible Bongo Band which it was sampled from. "A Bit Patchy" is the name of the Switch Remix, which is what Sub Focus remixed.

Sub Focus' remix was originally done for something else, but he wasn't happy with it at the time so he didn't release it. Since it was supposed to be on something else originally, it's unlikely he is going to release it, and I would say that 99% it will not be on the album.

:word:

shame ... thats life

Not a huge fan of the Subfocus Remix of a remix but if you want to talk proper remix of the original Apache try and track down a clip of the Terravita remix.

This is getting silly now. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WTF IS GOING WITH THIS TUNE!!!, 2 BASTARD YEARS ITS BEEN ON DUB!!! HEARD IT WAS GOING TO GET A RELEASE ON DATA BUT NO SIGN YET.

Thanks.

This is getting silly now. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WTF IS GOING WITH THIS TUNE!!!, 2 BASTARD YEARS ITS BEEN ON DUB!!! HEARD IT WAS GOING TO GET A RELEASE ON DATA BUT NO SIGN YET.

Thanks.

I fucking hope it doesnt come out. Was alright when I heard it back in 2006 but if they release it now thats fucking lazy.

Back
Top Bottom