A bit of positivity for a change

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
A bit of positivity!

Big tunes!!!

Disco Dodo by Lynx….

What a fucking tune.., truly original.
Heard it out on Friday night ..killed it… Its funny seeing people who havn’t heard it before getting spun out by the beats!
Really love it… its coming out on Fabio’s label which mean it will be ages till its in the shops….

Loving Kiss Kiss Bang Bang by HC and all tracks from the Commix album!!!!

Also that Panties remix by Silent Witness…(I think) that Perez keeps playing is the best bootleg since Heard It All Before..

All this is going on and at the same time you got people like Break, Fierce, Optiv, Noisia knocking out fuckin bad boy tunes consistently…

Time to look on the bright side!:banana:

Yep totally agree Disco Dodo is very very BIG but by the time it comes out it will be old:uberlaugh

But saying that I look forward to his future output for sure:banana:

two things that have made my day have been the marky & bungle remix of snow patrol (i know a bit emoish, but still the wikkid beats kick the shit out of all that emo crap) and the photek album which made me think there is a future for dnb...

and of course the doc scott ep & zenith lp :slayer: :slayer:

Last edited:
eugh!!!! you big gayer!!!! thats coming from me who loves vocal liquid bootlegs!!!

my mates say the same thing - "how can you listen to this piece of shit?"... guess something has "clicked" in my brain, maybe it's the years of listening to dnb that have made me a bit senile :teeth:

fair do's.... i even like Snowpatrol too!!!!

It is a well made bootleg its juts weird and very gay.... :)

Speaking of good bootlegs...look out for the Bloc Party Prayer Break and Silent Witness remix coming soon...

think dnb is progressing once again, new sounds and new faces..all appreciated!!! loving it!!

big up Lynx!!!

yeah soon this terrible ringtone and bass new generation jump up shite will be a thing of the past!!!...phew!.....(just kidding..IMO..etc etc)....

Back
Top Bottom