A bit of education for you.... could be useful!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, Jan 18, 2007.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Ive been looking for a site like this for a while. Part of my new years resolution was to be more concious about what I buy and who I give my hard earned cahs to. I always complain about how fucked the world is but hopefully this is a step in the right direction….

Its actually pretty disturbing stuff. Anyway..I wont preach… if you want to know more then check:

http://knowmore.org/default.php

This site will tell you all you need to know. In particular check Nike, Coke, and Nestle.

:gimp:

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

wow man thats a pretty cool site. one of those ones i could look at for hours. (y)

3. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

I didn't look at this, but do try to keep informed on these things and read books, a selection of newspapers & watch lots of documentaries.

I won't wear Nike & avoid Coke, wouldn't shop at Gap and generally prefer / choose unbranded / independent stuff.

The Nestle thing a few years ago, when they were selling powered milk to 3rd world Africa while actively trying to 'educate' / misinform women that breast milk was bad, in countries where the water supply (needed to make the powered milk) kills was shocking. So I kinda avoid Nestle too.

Also cos Nescafe is :piss: