A bit of dj help?

if im honest if ur spenin that amount of momney ur better off getting some better decks 2nd hand off ebay or summat. with decks in tht price range theres not much variation in the quality as they are all pretty low. but for a first timer they do the job if not better. (i got my first decks off ebay for like 140 with mixer and they are fucking shite but its how i learnt) if ur get reli into it which u most probs will do then u will wanna upgrade after about a year or so anyway.

in my opinion u 1210's are the way forward and if ur gonna upgrade then u might aswell go for the best straight away as it will help u alot financially. (u can pick up a pair on ebay for around 400) but if u aint got tht muny then yer go for the standard decks at 200 cos they will tide u over whilst ur learning just fine, just dnt be surprised when even when ur beat matching is spot on the tunes never stay in time! lol

if im honest if ur spenin that amount of momney ur better off getting some better decks 2nd hand off ebay or summat. with decks in tht price range theres not much variation in the quality as they are all pretty low. but for a first timer they do the job if not better. (i got my first decks off ebay for like 140 with mixer and they are fucking shite but its how i learnt) if ur get reli into it which u most probs will do then u will wanna upgrade after about a year or so anyway.

in my opinion u 1210's are the way forward and if ur gonna upgrade then u might aswell go for the best straight away as it will help u alot financially. (u can pick up a pair on ebay for around 400) but if u aint got tht muny then yer go for the standard decks at 200 cos they will tide u over whilst ur learning just fine, just dnt be surprised when even when ur beat matching is spot on the tunes never stay in time! lol

ok kool man yeah atm i got a budget becuase they are from my mum for a christmas present i jus wana start gettin into djin , and i jus want deck my mate has the kams i showed you and they are alright, but one of the decks it fucked when it spins round like half of the vinyl comes up lmao, cant wait man!!, and i will probs end up sellin them and gettin better ones in about a month or two :) cheers for the help matey .

ok kool man yeah atm i got a budget becuase they are from my mum for a christmas present i jus wana start gettin into djin , and i jus want deck my mate has the kams i showed you and they are alright, but one of the decks it fucked when it spins round like half of the vinyl comes up lmao, cant wait man!!, and i will probs end up sellin them and gettin better ones in about a month or two :) cheers for the help matey .

If youre planning on upgrading that soon i'd either try and get her to give you the money to put towards them, or get her to buy you the decks/a deck/mixer and you put some money in for the rest later.

Will save you alot in the long run.

i learnt on numark tt-100, they were good decks to learn on and lasted me 2 years before i upgraded (finances halted me). i would test the waters first with some cheaper decks before diving in at the deep end tho.

yeh man i got some cheap standard numarks, n they did the job but id defo say its worth just goin straight for the technics, sold my numarks the other days and picking up my technics 2morow, well excited.
go on ebay, some good deals
managed to get a set of technics, poineer mixer, song headphones n box 4 vinyls 4 350, stoked!
at the same time im glad i learnt to mix on numark belt drives haha coz mixin on high quality decks is like xmas come early haha. bless. :)

yeah i would say technics but if you're on a budget then thats useless advice. numarks always seem to be a good starter deck. stay away from gemini's. a mate has some kams and they seem to be pretty decent. i would recommend looking between numark and kams and just do some surfing for reviews and shit and see which seem to be more popular. remember not getting technics isnt necessarily a bad thing. learning on shittier decks may even be useful as you have to counter things like crappy torque etc..

Back
Top Bottom