A Beginners Guide to making Electronic Dance Music

Hey, seems like a longshot since this threads pretty old but i feel its worth a try.
Recently got a groovebox and going to get a synth to pair with it soon, but im stuck making loops and then not knowing what to do next or where to go so i just scrap them and go back to square one, and after checking about online that file could potentially help me in a direction, however the links dead :p
dont suppose you still have the file? thanks <3

I should have a copy, i'll try and dig it up tomorrow, this was a while ago tho, so no promises!

dont delete anything you make, just save it in an 'ideas' folder or something, and keep at it....we've all got countless projects that never went anywhere, its normal dont worry, just keep at it!

A groovebox definitly needs something else to really bring your productions to life, have you got a DAW? like ableton or cubase etc etc, that is the best start, learn how software synths work, then you will be in a good postition to pick out hardware synths later on if you deciede you need one (chances are you wont need one tbh, there are few advantages over software synths these days)

/\ yeah, u'll be pretty limited with a hardware setup unless you have plenty of ££ floating about, just a decent hardware EQ will set you back a fair amount, and a mixing console thats good enough to compete against digital production will set you back a hell of allot..thousands and thousands. DAW is the way to go :)

nah I couldnt find it i'm afraid, but you might if you search thru google for ''soundmagnus A Beginners Guide to making Electronic Dance Music''

Back
Top Bottom