A beautiful essay on weed

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RevTech, Nov 14, 2011.

1. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156481

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

whoa. imagine smoking with carl sagan, and hed like totally space out on you and ramble about space. bet hes the type that gets sharper when he smokes, you know those guys? anyway, divide by zero.

3. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

tl;dr

And I'm not even high.

4. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

thanks for posting...interesting read. never personally had anything remotely as 'trippy' from just smoking alone tho

5. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

do it.

good read, seeing as its from 1969 aswell.

6. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Amen to that.

BUT

I have smoked weed, hash & skunk of all types; from different countries. I have never once tripped out or hallucinated solely from smoking. Neither has anyone I've ever known.

This guy is American. American films love showing someone who's just smoked a joint to be tripping out, like on acid or something. So, either the yanks have some next level chronic, or they're lacing it with PCP (movers or users) and they've accecpted that as the norm.

Or, it's all bullshit.

7. logikz

it certainly could be laced with dust, i hear its quite an aggressive psychedelic high with all sorts of funny flakey and utterly wonderful night dancing at the castle, arriving in a pumpkin chariot leaving with the affections of the prince but lose the glass shoe effects. i tried to find it online about a year ago, quite incessantly but no luck im afraid. they just dont have it this side of the atlantic. unless you know something i dont?

8. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Member

Interesting read, thx for posting.

9. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Good call Spyto. For some reason this is the way americans are 'meant' to feel when they smoke weed. Anyone who's smoked a lot of the stuff will tell you that description is way off the mark...to be honest it sounds more like he's talking about acid. This kind of description of weed smoking is peculiar to americans though...I'd love to know why that is...

10. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

My mate had some lsweed when he was 13. He was on a fishing trip smoked a few joints of this lsweed and then began tripping his balls off. Some nasty nightmare trip with goblins and shit. apparently woke up the next day next to his own puke which looked black. That's what you get when you smoke lsd/weed as a young teen i suppose.

11. logikz

i heard of lsweed ever since i started smoking (which was way before anyone ever btw) but i doubt it, i dont think they have lsd laced weed.
    i dont think you can do lsd by burning it, the heat destroys the drug. im guessing you can vaporize it though.
    drugs can have unexpected effects on young people, i experienced extreme psychedelic first time i smoked charras, it was nearly an out of body experience.

12. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

While I agree hallucinating that much that often is American exaggerated bullshit, I've had some pretty trippy experiences when I've bunned after a heavy night out on alcohol and been spinning out.
    I remember when I was young walking back from a night out in Watford taaawwwnnn with a spliff, span out so hard I had to lie down on the concrete in my back garden to get that cold feeling on my face. Then a train went past and I was hearing 'Mum mimbly mum mimbly mum mimbly' in the noise of the tracks, which was something we used to take the piss out of a mate for cos his mum made him call him it. Then his head started appearing in my mind and coming forwards and backwards with the rhythm hahaha

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  13. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Through a chillum?

Smoked oil through a chillum a few times. Crazy sheet

14. logikz

no we just happened to get it in school one day when we were kids. so through a single paper joint that was as thin as a spike. incredible high, just unheard of. then went to history class and had no freaking idea what was going on but i still remember that days assignment, all we had to do was read a bit about poltava on some pages the teacher had copied out. but chillum is brilliant isnt it. i think cannabis hallucinations are mainly like that though like phorce of habit says, you can get visions in your mind that you dont control