A beatmatching trick

There's no no need for this trick when you know the bpm of the track your queing compared to the track your playing. Takes all the guess work out of it. Still some fine tuning to be done tho.

Im actually reading this guys book now and I would highly rate it.
In terms of that trick im not sure a lot of dnb artists would use it and true beginners are surly gonna overshoot the pitch so that they just need to bring it up again just like pitch riding.

Good chance it wouldnt work for super sharp shooter. Also if you play your tunes quite quickly your screwed as well. Best way to do it is just know your tunes, I know where to have the pitch fader for all of my tunes before I even put them on then its just minor adjustments

really fucking wank

just learn the bpm of ur beats, most artists have the same tempo in most of thier songs, except that hazard, the cunt

Just wanted thoughts on it.

But I could easily find the BPM on the tracks, they are right on the vinyl, but I am indeed ordering hazard. Plus, I WANT to learn how to beatmatch and not take it the easy route

Just wanted thoughts on it.

But I could easily find the BPM on the tracks, they are right on the vinyl, but I am indeed ordering hazard. Plus, I WANT to learn how to beatmatch and not take it the easy route

beatmatching is more about practice and instinct than anything really. when you get really good at it you get to the point where you can create your own kick/snares in your head just to help you beatmatch parts of a song which dont have drums, just vocals etc

this is stupid.

/thread.

and who teh fuck uses bpm? thats only for you computer djs. bpm is useless. if you dont know one track is +20bpm more than the track ur playing...sell your turntables.

what use is there learning the bpm, you still gonna have to beat match it.

:wave:

i think ur reading too much into what i say, jus know the speeds of ur tunes, i know when i pull a tune out roughly how much faster or slower it is than the one spinning at the time

:wave:

i think ur reading too much into what i say, jus know the speeds of ur tunes, i know when i pull a tune out roughly how much faster or slower it is than the one spinning at the time

it doesn't matter, if you can beat match, it makes the difference of about 4 seconds to realise if its faster or slower!!

the best thing to do is not look for any help about djing and
teach yourself that way all your skills are original. i wouldnt
want to do it like any one else. make your own methods
and you cant go wrong

Back
Top Bottom