A&A 3DECKS 50Mins/50Tunes

@ rocksteady - i appreciate ur honesty lol but rekon u cud gimme some pointers? is it the tune selection? feedback is appreciated bigtime

Hmmmm....I've had a good listen through a couple of times. Can't say I'm overly impressed. Seems to be using 3 decks because you got 3 decks - I don't think the mixes were particularly well thought out and all the jump up just kills it for me. I think some clever mixes and a wider variety of tracks wud be better.

thanks for the feedback lol.. i hear ya bepop this was just a first time fing we literally jus got on the decks n grabbed some tunes will be posting some more in the future with a bit more eclectic/liquid stuff in there

Just to let anyone that is on this fourm no that this set was completley inpromptu, myself on 2 decks an man like alpha (jones-e) on the third deck, it was meant to showcase some of our favorite jump up drum n bass an keep the energy for the full 50 mins!!
hope all liked! thanks 4 all the feed back an big shout to dj panic. BIG TUNE!!!

Axis UK

Back
Top Bottom