__BREAKNECK vs. VALVE 'PON THE TELLY!__

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
wednesday night/thursday morning, 1.40am, channel 4 (4music)>>>
20 minute documentary about the valve sound system filmed at breakneck the other week. spot your ugly mugs, see the event being set up & laugh as portsmouth d&b gets broadcast into every home in the country.
hehehe. breakneck blows up... :gun::spam:

Last edited:
Originally posted by skope
wednesday night/thursday morning, 1.40am, channel 4 (4music)>>>
20 minute documentary about the valve sound system filmed at breakneck the other week. spot your ugly mugs, see the event being set up & laugh as portsmouth d&b gets broadcast into every home in the country.
hehehe. breakneck blows up... :gun::spam:

Easy Mista Skope =)

The date is set in the dnbforum calendar, no forgetting it people. I think I have found someone to record it too (into a PC).

You get my reply mail today Skope? I was downstairs when you called and saw my phone like 3hrs after! DOH :-/

someone tape itforme, fuck staying up that late for 20minutes, i need my beauty sleep you see.

I go bed well early I need my sleep!!!!

Fuck staying up that late, I'd fall asleep on the sofa lol

look ma - im gonna git ma purty face on television!

“what do you mean, whats wrong with my jaw? Yes, my eyes always look like that!” :rinsed:

ive checked as many photos of the nite as i can, an me an my cru arent even in a single photo - fingers crossed fo this!

Originally posted by jay walker
ive checked as many photos of the nite as i can, an me an my cru arent even in a single photo - fingers crossed fo this!

You will have to come get either me or Mike (or both) at the next BreakNeck Jay =)

We'll get some photos of you and your crew bo!

Back
Top Bottom