'96 Tune ID

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Got this on a couple of old tapes, proper quality jump up tune from '96 I think.

Has a proper heavy jump up b-line, a nice melodic intro with a high pitched melody that reminds me of the Super Sharp Shooter intro. Im sure there was a remix of it too. Vocal just before the drop says something like:

'Folks take it in the chest, please place your bets, the boom phenomenan, im bombing you like Lebanon'

Please note thats probably completely wrong, but I only have it on 2 sets, and the MCs are chatting over the breakdown on both of them.

Anyone?

Mulla said:
Got this on a couple of old tapes, proper quality jump up tune from '96 I think.

Has a proper heavy jump up b-line, a nice melodic intro with a high pitched melody that reminds me of the Super Sharp Shooter intro. Im sure there was a remix of it too. Vocal just before the drop says something like:

'Folks take it in the chest, please place your bets, the boom phenomenan, im bombing you like Lebanon'

Please note thats probably completely wrong, but I only have it on 2 sets, and the MCs are chatting over the breakdown on both of them.

Anyone?
That vocal is Redman I believe.

Taken from 'How High' maybe?

Pretty sure I've heard the tune too :O

Really???

I picked up that Punks relick last year, didnt realise this was the original lol!!! Is the original hard to get hold of?

Boh, found it!!! Turns out it was on Strictly Underground!!! That explains why last years remix was on white.

Back
Top Bottom