96 must find?

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
i cant post audio cause i dont have the tape anymore it was a slammin vinyl tape from 96 1 side was andy c other was kenny ken with mc fearless all over it. somebody on here must have slammin tapes from 96 with those names on it if so please help.

the track has a woman who sings '' all i want is too beee.....all i want is to beee yeahhhhh'' and its not dj rap all i want. please help me its only in my head now last time i heard it was 2005 that is when the tape player ate it. 10000000000'sss of people use this forum some1 knows this.thanks in advance!

ive looked couldnt find anything refering to 96 found 99 97 94 etc. fuck knows it pisses me off lol one day i will find it.

ok if it helps i found the exact same vocal sample on original sins tune all i want so thats as close to audio as i can get

Last edited:
cmon some1 its the same sample on the sin tune above and dj rap's old tune all i want, but it's neither 1 of them ,so who else did a track with those vocals on it????either way i tracked down the tape with the tune on, and we be uploading it very soon..

96 was a year for dnb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom