DnB 8008

very nice! recon ur bass stab/wobbles culd b spread out a bit more over the phrase, wikid sounds, just to much to often, gotta let that tasty sub come thru more and have the higher wobbles bouncing off it, more like in the 2nd half of the main bit. damn nice anyways man, lovin the piano, vibes, wikid!

cheers man, i know what you mean too much with the basses. Been trying to get the mid range parts to sit well in the mix, pretty hard at first. thanks for listening bro

cheers man, i know what you mean too much with the basses. Been trying to get the mid range parts to sit well in the mix, pretty hard at first. thanks for listening bro

sounds pretty tight, just need to spread them out across the phrase, its good u've got allot in there, coz it means u can make a really interesting 4/8bar phrase. that sub is sexy as hell

Drums are cool and sound real good. Yeah the first section with sub is good, then the drop bit gets a bit full and muddy in the low mid range I reckon. Maybe too much going on like miszt said, I agree the second half with the piano and less mid range synth sounds more balanced.

Nice job tho.

Back
Top Bottom