logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
doing well jimbo. doing good. at 800 the rule is you got to ride a petite red bike and buss a supermarket cashier in the mouth. at 1000 its signed copy of dread bass. but 800 is much worse.

D

dirty breaks

doing well jimbo. doing good. at 800 the rule is you got to ride a petite red bike and buss a supermarket cashier in the mouth. at 1000 its signed copy of dread bass. but 800 is much worse.
I thought that at 1000 posts you get a signed digital copy of Dexcells unreleased prog rock concept album?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I thought you get a beer bought for you by logics.

Hahaha I Spelt your name how it should be Spelt.

You mad bro ?
i am livid. i am at work (will be tomorrow too btw, its shocking) and intend on kicking someones hair when theyre not there. or whatever, i am aware of the spelling of any word. you cannot thwart anything. go on, have a go. im not allowed to change my name its gone that far, i was going to call myself lebanon spliff at some point. pretty happy i didnt go throught with that, spelling or no.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what club is this you speak of. am i a memeber? i should at least be the leader i think this is only fitting for a man of my stature. its the smithsonian i take it. very well, i accept. there will be a small plaque in my honor. small monthly fee.