80,000 Volts Is The New Black

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, May 28, 2008.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

80,000 Volts Is The New Black

[​IMG]

Crazy clothing seems to be a bit of a theme at the moment, but they don’t often come much crazier than the No-Contact Jacket.

Designed with self-defence in mind, it’s activated by a key after which 80,000 volts of low-ampage current passes through the jacket just beneath the surface.

The wearer is obviously protected while the perp receives a bit of a shock to the system, causing involuntary muscle movement though it’s a not nearly powerful enough to kill. Just make sure you turn the thing off before you give Auntie Betty a hug before Sunday lunch.

It seems a bit extreme, but if it can help prevent these sorts of crimes then it shouldn’t be discounted out of hand.

All we need is Philips to work the technology into its pants (no, we’re not going to stop bringing them up) and you got yourself a modern day chastity belt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpgTeJ1zQQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfGyYRy500

2. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

i want one that would be fucking sick

i would give people a bear guy n they will think if forced them into a spasm from my brute strength mwahahaha

3. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

someone obviuosly saw batman begins and tried his cape mechanism out for a kevlar substitute but jus ended up shocking ppl

4. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

Thats fucking sick, imagine if in the near future every mans jacket would be a potential weapon. It would be like living in the states where peeps can buy guns without any kind of license.

"If everyone had a gun there would be no violence."

Yeah but I want one of those fo sure!! :teeth: I can imagine the fun while going drinkin with that on.

5. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

I would love one of these. you always get taht annoying pisshead who leans on you when and puts there arm round you when there talking n shit. bastard would get a shock if he leant on you with that on :lol:

6. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

Hahaha ye ye, that would show em'. And now that I had some time to think about that, if those would to become popular among the people in major citys you'd think that crime rates would go down right? No no no no. One tender little hug to a small girl with that would knock em down pretty good so I'd say rape rates up 5000% fo sure.