60mins edited Ahmadinejad interview to mislead the public

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by alz, Jun 24, 2008.

1. alz

alz compress to impress

2. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

i odnt trust much from the states atm, jus waiting Obama to be the first black man to lose an election

i'm still trying to get my head around how G W Gump managed to convince everyone that both osama & saddam were responsible for 9/11

bin laden has never said it as him, jus some dodgy video of a shorter fatter osama saying he did it and the final reason for invading Iraq was that he was funding terrorism, WMDs fell through and they dont care about the genocide

and the biggest thing that fucks me off about all of this is africa, years of genocide and no1 cares, and now look where its ended, zimbabwe has got a man touching on the realms of pol pot, stalin & hitler, Mufuckingabe!

and the reason, no oil!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  3. Shogun

Shogun Vinyl Assassin

Man that is fucked up, tho in a way I'm not surprised!! All the propoganda that went on in WWI and II and people think it's not happening now!? I rarely read newspapers and only watch certain news channels because of this manipulation of the truth for profits and viewing figures!

4. alz

alz compress to impress

oh those are jus minor discrepancies dan!

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

somehow i think it would be funnier if he did the cookie monster voice

6. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

the propaganda we see today has been shaped by vietnam
    it was the first war in which good quality shots of ppl dying, napalm vicims etc. and was devastating to moral within the US

the coalition forces use "shock & awe" tactics now, similar to the Nazi's blitzkrieg, but they ultimately control what the media show
    the bombing of bagdhad in 2003 was presented like a fireworks show

the media exacerbates it but the forces supply the info, and if any1's really scared about britain becoming a muslim state its ur own fault for reading the daily mail

7. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

and i've jus remembered something quite randomly political

its proven that low levels of zinc cause a person to be more aggressive than one with a healthy amount, and zinc is not found in unleavened bread meaning the middle eastern ppl have low levels of zinc, thereby explaining why they can be more aggressive/emotive
    and a few years ago a member of the US senate actually proposed that dropping a selection of western loaves on the gaza strip could solve the problem once and for all