6 yr old BGIRL TERRA FROM UK LONDON ( Soul Mavericks Crew) "Best BGirl of the world"

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
6 yr old BGIRL TERRA FROM UK LONDON ( Soul Mavericks Crew) "Best BGirl of the world"

[video=youtube_share;5HrrbkYJM2M]http://youtu.be/5HrrbkYJM2M[/video]

BEST THING IVE SEEN ALL WEEK SO HAD TO SHARE

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
Re: 6 yr old BGIRL TERRA FROM UK LONDON ( Soul Mavericks Crew) "Best BGirl of the wor

fake and gay

i heard it was a 42 year old Siberian midget called ted

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Re: 6 yr old BGIRL TERRA FROM UK LONDON ( Soul Mavericks Crew) "Best BGirl of the wor

I hate people who dance like that at drum and bass raves. It's normally the steroid crew with their sunglasses and russel brand vests.

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist

uber-cool.

haters got served.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

im kind of with you on this one sam. i like to watch breakdancing, you know, once or twice a year, on youtube. mainly. mean its one of the four elements and all that, but to me, spinning on your fucking lips in slow motion to the cheryl llloyd or hot chelle rae or hanson ffs (not only did mmm-bop have scratching in the chorus, but the video had breakdancing) and breakdancing is a really macho gangsta scene, when alls theyre doing is prancing like tits spinning on their fcuking heads. to me, graffitti and breakdancing, compared to making beats and rapping, as in what actually constitutes hip hop is rick roll and im moving to my auntie in bel-air. couldnt be fked to conclude this one, bradford though! hey! how cool was that?!! can you bellieve they got in the finalls and even got the silver? we love you bradford!

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist

think the first kid was better

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist

yeah but i'm too sick for all this shit. so.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

its gay and fcking nonsense. lets listen to reverend horton heat and get drunk, i hate this anti-social media bullshit

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist

Last edited by a moderator: