6 Astronauts Spend 8 Months on a Simulated Mission to Mars

logikz

I Am Not The King
i cant believe i got to do the uranus joke on a gay. he was like hey you know anyone wants to buy a drum kit for 200 eur? i was like 200 eur thats a bargain ill take it, but he meant just the stands, not the actual drums, and then he asked me what planet do you live on?? and i said URANUS BITCH SEE IF I DONT.

JJEC

VIP Junglist

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
"I'll simulate Uranus."

But seriously, a manned mission to Mars is sci fi bullshit, there are too many obstacles and NO - they can't just be solved by "improved future technology, lol!"
The trip there is so long [10 months is the current estimate I think...] your muscle mass will drop to about half from the lack of gravity [even with zero-G exercise the whole trip] and when you finally got to Mars you'd collapse quicker than an ApeCat on its dad's couch.

DamageCase7

Better off dead.
VIP Junglist
Does anyone remember that show on Channel 4 about 5-6 years ago. Mugged 5 people into thinking they were in outer space and circling the moon?

One of the blokes played for the footy team I support....Once a tit, always a tit.

mikey-bizzle-08

WASTEMAN!
VIP Junglist
Does anyone remember that show on Channel 4 about 5-6 years ago. Mugged 5 people into thinking they were in outer space and circling the moon?

One of the blokes played for the footy team I support....Once a tit, always a tit.

Yeh it was called Space Cadets or something like that anyway never watch the last episode of it so i never found out if they fell for it or not!!

JJEC

VIP Junglist

That was just shit. I remeber seeing the one guy with big ginger hair being on an advert whilst they were training in space. That caused a load of shit.

Top Bottom