5TT - f*k knows

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by miszt, Sep 7, 2010.

1. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

trying to get rid of my 'randomness', using more traditional structuring, always a prob for me...

feedback much appriciated!

i've attempted to do sum mastering on this, sumthing i'm still learning...have some idea where i'm going wrong already....thoughts wuld b good...

2. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin .

pretty crazy track, lots of different elements all gel together nicely, i feel the drum cud do with more percussion inbetween, or maybe a heavier kick and snare!! i like the synth sounds uv got though!

3. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

to me, it sounds like there is far too much going on at once and its a shitstorm kicking off in my ears. however i do like some of those sounds and melodys

4. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

snare and kick boosted, lots, realized I had left the sub layer off the kick haha doh

lucid, yep, a bit too much in parts, cleaned up the automation so its not quite so crazy, think its sittin better

thanks for the feedback!

5. bite and gouge

bite and gouge Lee Fury & JtB

Enjoyed the track miszt, liked the break in the middle. Agree at times there is a little too much going on but I think this could be remedied quite easily with some creative filtering. I think my main criticism would be the general tightness of the track in whole.

Peace