570 CLASSIC DNB VINYLS FOR SALE (MOVING SHADOW, GLR, ETC) SOMERSET UK

robertgraff

Hi, I'm selling my beloved drum & bass vinyl collection. This is made up of 570 singles & LPs, from 1993 to 2013.

Most of it is old school stuff, all the classic Good Looking / Looking Good releases, tons of Moving Shadow stuff, Metalheadz. It's golden era stuff.

Here's a link to a full list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqImRHW3n5u3dGczOEdZR05JVHFCMWFmdlhCMVR3elE&usp=sharing

(You may have to copy and paste the link above, the click doesn't seem to work ??)

Discogs values the collection as follows:
Minimum: £1365
Median: £2750
Maximum: £5398

I'm really looking for serious offers of at least £2,000. The records are located in Somerset, UK. The buyer will have to arrange collection or shipping.

Thanks.

If you want to contact me, try bertgraff at googlemail dot com.

Last edited:
you would be extremely lucky to get 2k for them in one hit.
as someone with experience in selling 2nd hand dnb you might just be able to sell 50% of your collection individually on discogs.

the link to the full list is not working. if you want to re up the list or post your discogs collection link, i'll take a look and potentially make you an offer.

you would be extremely lucky to get 2k for them in one hit.

I've actually had an offer of 2000 GBP, but I will consider higher offers up until the payment is actually received, but you would need to make your move soon. It's a super collection, all the classic Moving Shadow, Metalheadz, the complete Moving Shadow 2-on-1 collection, Enforcers Picture Discs, it's really very nice.

The collection is now boxed up, it fits in four crates.

Back
Top Bottom