'54 Presents'... An audience with ALIX PEREZ

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by '54 Presents', Mar 5, 2010.

1. '54 Presents'

'54 Presents' New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    An audience with ALIX PEREZ

Alix Perez
    Kear & Tru_Fix
    Sam Diamond

Friday 12th March 2010 @ Secret 'East London' Location

We cordially invite you to an evening with Mr. Perez. After the launch of his 1984 album Alix has been in high demand headlining events such as Ram and Hospitality whilst traveling the globe as one of the best break through DJs in the drum & bass scene today. Now its your chance to see the man himself at this very special 54 Presents event and we have only 80 spaces available, so you could say VERY INTIMATE. Adding to the excitement it is to be held at a secret location in East London that will be revealed only a few days before the event.

Alix describes his DJing style as, "eclectic. I play generally deep but dip into various aspects of drum & bass. I like to read the crowd and let the music breathe. I find mixing in the right musical keys essential. I basically see it as a journey." Tickets to this event are £10, and can only be purchased by emailing your request to 54presents@54london.com. It is 1 ticket per email, and we are serious when we say 80 spaces - so dont mess around as this event will sell out. Everyone who buys a ticket will be automatically entered into the draw to win signed merchandise.

Peace out
    Download Music