54 outlaw

like the pads. think the kick pattern rolling into the drop could be changed. snare sounds bit sharp on highs n could mayb do with a midlevel one worked in? unless thats the sound u wanted? really like the conga groove and vocal sample. nice track man

thanks for checking it out. i wanted a snappy feel to the snare but also put quite a heavy reverb on the high end of it, so maybe that's a bit over the top.

what did you not like about the roll?

thanks for checking it out. i wanted a snappy feel to the snare but also put quite a heavy reverb on the high end of it, so maybe that's a bit over the top.

what did you not like about the roll?

this is stupid but i couldnt explain how i thought it would sound better so i recreated the drum part before the drop so i could make a variation to demo. trouble is cos i kept listenin to yours and i ended up liking it. im a waste!

i like the intro man, all sounds very well put togeather but the snare is to harsh, it sounds nice but think it could come down like 3 db and mayb add another mid freq snare with it, nice bass, the feel to the track is wicked. good work all n all

ok then, i'll work on the snare. might even add more in if the tune works with a more formulaic pattern. anyone think the kick is overpowering? only listened ti this in a few different environments but i get the feeling it might be, but then if no one's said anything, maybe it's not. thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom