50 CC'S OF KETAMINE FINISHED VERSION.

First of all fair fukin play mate! Sick sample, drums and bass so no real constructive comments to make! Most importantly it sounds abit different which is hard 2 do with this sort of dubstep.

First of all fair fukin play mate! Sick sample, drums and bass so no real constructive comments to make! Most importantly it sounds abit different which is hard 2 do with this sort of dubstep.

cheers mate thanks for checkin!
im givin out 320s anyway if anyone wants one

yeah mate this is a cool track, like the slower (what the hell do you call these) warps? when its just 3 in the bar. sounds sick.

Can i get a 320?

Big up.

:bump:

Still loving it man, but I reckon it would sound better without the break over the top of it, to me in places it sounds like it's not in time. Plus I think it would be better without it.

Safe Simon.

:bump:

Still loving it man, but I reckon it would sound better without the break over the top of it, to me in places it sounds like it's not in time. Plus I think it would be better without it.

Safe Simon.

cheers for the bump!lol
ill av a play round with it see wat its lik without the break!

Ok man big ups. The break's not bad but I think it will sound better without it.

I've been mixing dubstep lately so I have been dropping bare tunes including yours so that's why I bumped it, coz I remembered it lol.

safe

Back
Top Bottom