5 min spit

shut the fuck up this is the first ever recordin my boys ever done n theres no way u can tell me these boys cant mc so hush ya mouth raggamuffins!

jesus christ! :shittin: this is really horrible i hate to just join the rest of the haters, but seriously this is shit each one of them suck more than the last, and yea that mic is fucked, the recording is shit, but thats not the point. just pickin on one thing but one guy chats about choclates and switches to girls nickers, thats shit......really really shit! :jerkit:
If i had them mc's on my set the mic will be turned off and they can suck out! :tut:

yetie said:
shut the fuck up this is the first ever recordin my boys ever done n theres no way u can tell me these boys cant mc so hush ya mouth raggamuffins!

ok in your eyes what has been said has been taken harshly but my advice is this sir ...

read between the lines ......

if people state the recording quality is poor / ... re load it
its that simple no point giving each other shit over that simple thing now ..

as for chatting on the mic .. that is like everuthing .. each to there own / everyone on the planet has their right to say yes m8 love say m8 not into it ... this is the net ok / people via hear cause its a screen and dont worry about the out come use more harsher words when discribing positive negitive things ok ....

dont stress . >> just << [ understand ]

now if the mc /mcs were wise it shouldnt matter that theres not 100 notes going wicked !!!! even if its a 100 negitive responces read what people say ... beleave in yourself focus and continue doing what u love .. were all different and love different things but were as people allowed to say i dont like this i like this ... its our choice !!

i hope this has allowed you not to be so grrr !!! towards forums and i hope your mc/mcs friends bloods or what ever you call that posse thing ???? just re group practice focus and continue

goodluck with your project !!

Back
Top Bottom