5 Free Tunes from TrackItDown

didn't work for me earlier, but then people here said it was still working.
Doesn't work for me now either.
too bad.

Last edited:
didn't work for me earlier, but then people here said it was still working.
Doesn't work for me now either.
too bad.

In the meantime I already downloaded the track I was gonna buy on soulseek =p

you my friend are a top draw kinda cunt. you know the kind of cunt that gets taken by albanian sex trafickers and strapped to a wooden bench to be raped by nigerian pedo's..... you know the ones.... well thats you.

you my friend are a top draw kinda cunt. you know the kind of cunt that gets taken by albanian sex trafickers and strapped to a wooden bench to be raped by nigerian pedo's..... you know the ones.... well thats you.

Startni to think this guy is a gaylias, cos surely you can't be such a DICK in 1 week...emailing & Slagging Grooverider & admitting you dl stuff u should b paying for..( if I understand correctly) ... set controls to Ignore or troll this lump of cunt

wtf is soulseek??? is that an illegal download site??? if so wtf?? you're advertising the fact that you've just had your first release on beatport yet to promote it you send a dodgy email to grooveriders agency and openly admit to music piracy... I dont understand some peoples logic.?!? If its not then just ignore my rant..

"Soulseek is a peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing network and application. The term Soulseek might refer to (1) one of the two networks, or (2) one of the three official user client interfaces.[1] Soulseek is used mostly to exchange music, although users are able to share a variety of files. Soulseek was created by Nir Arbel, a former Napster programmer.[2]"

so yeah, he just admitted he pirated a tune,

BANNIINNNGSS

"Soulseek is a peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing network and application. The term Soulseek might refer to (1) one of the two networks, or (2) one of the three official user client interfaces.[1] Soulseek is used mostly to exchange music, although users are able to share a variety of files. Soulseek was created by Nir Arbel, a former Napster programmer.[2]"

so yeah, he just admitted he pirated a tune,

BANNIINNNGSS

Ok.....

So...

Bulletstorm.... are you dizzy blud??? It dont take much common sense to realise you're shooting yourself in the foot.. in public... for everyone to see...

please tell me that not right.
you release a track on a label then illegally download someone elses track?

think grooverider should email that label....

Back
Top Bottom