5 Free Tunes from TrackItDown

Do labels etc still get money from this? If not a lot of money is being lost.

I doubt they would be allowed to give away a free download without consent from the labels. After all it is business and everything is all through a contract. If its a case of tid messed up and didnt realise it was happening, thats a different story and im sure they will cover the cost themselves. Maybe best to speak to your distributor to double check mate...

I doubt they would be allowed to give away a free download without consent from the labels. After all it is business and everything is all through a contract. If its a case of tid messed up and didnt realise it was happening, thats a different story and im sure they will cover the cost themselves. Maybe best to speak to your distributor to double check mate...

I wasn't curious for my own label, just generally wanted to know... Free tunes for all.

I'd imagine TID would pay the unit price as they usually do with selling MP3's. They're a massive company so I'm sure they have the money to throw around. Did someone say this was to do with a Creamfields promotion aswell? I'd imagine they are sorting out a fair wedge to pay for the freebies.

Some people seriously abused this lol I know of people who got over 100+ tunes before they got banned for "suspicious activity".

Some people seriously abused this lol I know of people who got over 100+ tunes before they got banned for "suspicious activity".

I donwnloaded my 5 then went back onto trackitdown and that shit happened to me... wasn't even trying to do anything dodgy...

intresting.
earlier i got told it was an invalid code. i will be trying again

Nice one J. I bet they thought no-one would crack that oh-so-tough code.
They were wrong....

yeah still working for me to
Daresbury all day long
my poor serato won't know whats ht it

Back
Top Bottom