DnB 4est & Cal feat. Farisha - Out there (Clip)

Great tune man!
I don't know why people are not commenting on this one...
The quality could be be a bit better but the mastered tune could be on ukf for sure!
Big up!

Pretty good mate, nice vocals and lead! A bit too commercial for me though not really an unique sound and I didn't like how the track dropped in at 1.05 not sure whether that's how it is in the full track?
Besides that criticism proper job boys !

If you want really detailed feedback may I suggest my new track review blog? Link in my sig. I cant comment on the track now as I'm away from the PC, but will listen later.

Pretty good mate, nice vocals and lead! A bit too commercial for me though not really an unique sound and I didn't like how the track dropped in at 1.05 not sure whether that's how it is in the full track?
Besides that criticism proper job boys !

thanks man!
yeah it has the same drop but the second drop is different

If you want really detailed feedback may I suggest my new track review blog? Link in my sig. I cant comment on the track now as I'm away from the PC, but will listen later.

Yeah would be great to get a very detailed feedback!

I cant review just a clip tho I'm afraid. For me to write a full detailed review, I'd like to be able to listen to the whole thing. If you could private link me to a full track I'll be sure to write a proper review.

I cant review just a clip tho I'm afraid. For me to write a full detailed review, I'd like to be able to listen to the whole thing. If you could private link me to a full track I'll be sure to write a proper review.

Okay, I think I mail you when I finished the final version
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom