42 jump up promos

yea thats y i put or best offer but i dont wanna lose to much money on em if i was to put them on ebay for £5 each you would buy but you would pay more postage just looks alot coz its 250

i would be interested in a few but i own a fair amount of them

and sorry but u cant say u look after ur vinyl and then show a picture of them in a stack, it warps when they are piled like that coz of the pressure

i would be interested in a few but i own a fair amount of them

and sorry but u cant say u look after ur vinyl and then show a picture of them in a stack, it warps when they are piled like that coz of the pressure

Truth. Vinyl are sensitive under pressure. I don't think this is the way to be selling you stuff man. You're much better off doing it one by one. Chance are whoever wants to buy them is going to be a big jump-only head and therefore will have at least 5 or 10 as a lot are anthems.

there only like that coz ive seperated them from the others

but i didnt know it warped them

well if no1 buys them jut let me know what your interested n ill put them on discogs or ebay alot of people have asked for certain ones its just bein arsed to at the min there aint a quick way to list them is there

Fuck putting them on ebay 1 at a time u have 2 pay to list items on ebay !! if u get fucked round with the buyer you have to relist (pay again) and imagine selling 42 vinyl seperatly u'll need some spare time to list them and to post them that will be a bitch 42 vinyl to possibly 42 diff places fuck that !!
Just see how it goes mate at the end of the day if people have say 5 of the tunes they buy all of them and sell the 1s they've got seperatly !!

promo's are worth maybe £3 each max 2nd hand m8 and most people will not even want to pay that much.

promos lose value because they have no artwork.

£250 is a ridiculous price m8 I can tell you now they will sell for nowhere near that amount.

£120 is a more realistic price

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck putting them on ebay 1 at a time u have 2 pay to list items on ebay !! if u get fucked round with the buyer you have to relist (pay again) and imagine selling 42 vinyl seperatly u'll need some spare time to list them and to post them that will be a bitch 42 vinyl to possibly 42 diff places fuck that !!
Just see how it goes mate at the end of the day if people have say 5 of the tunes they buy all of them and sell the 1s they've got seperatly !!

Fair point indeeedy!

promo's are worth maybe £3 each max 2nd hand m8 and most people will not even want to pay that much.

promos lose value because they have no artwork.

£250 is a ridiculous price m8 I can tell you now they will sell for nowhere near that amount.

£120 is a more realistic price

like i said ive put best offer on there
i just want some cash

Back
Top Bottom