40 Min 2008 Jump Up Mix

Raws

DnB Soldier..
Long Manz Big Mix - http://www.mediafire.com/?jxb40wz3mbj

Made using virtual dj software.. let me know what you think..

TrackListings;

Vital Elements - Pay Up Time
Callide - 4000 Cubans
Tc - Wheres My Money (Clipz Remix)
The Force - What Youve All Been Waiting For
Hazard - Killers Dont Die
Dub Alley - Sheltered Gangsta
Pleasure - Technique
Clipz - Offline
Shimah - Strike Back
Modified Motion - Steezin' For No Reason
Pleasure - 5 Points
Recluse - Unexplained
Chowder - Little People
Hazard - Cowards Beware
Vital Elements - No Getting Out
Ebony Dubs - Ra (GDub Remix)
Heist - Go To Work Vip
Pleasure - Bounty Hunter
Majistrate - Yeti Muncher (GDub Remix)
Generation Dub - Ohm
Chowder - Dead Man Walking
Heist - Ambush
Zen - Reverse Cowgirl
Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
Soulpride - World Of Pain
Vital Elements - Culture Riddim
Shimah - Dead People
Pleasure - Colt 45
Modified Motion - Deja Vu
Tantrum Desire - Pace Stepper
Mutated Forms - Jah Colours

Last edited:
Looks bad, but I would take the link down as you shouldn't have 'Rah - Original Sin remix'

Long Manz Big Mix - http://www.mediafire.com/?jxb40wz3mbj

Made using virtual dj software.. let me know what you think..

TrackListings;

Vital Elements - Pay Up Time
Callide - 4000 Cubans
Tc - Wheres My Money (Clipz Remix)
The Force - What Youve All Been Waiting For
Hazard - Killers Dont Die
Dub Alley - Sheltered Gangsta
Pleasure - Technique
Clipz - Offline
Shimah - Strike Back
Modified Motion - Steezin' For No Reason
Pleasure - 5 Points
Recluse - Unexplained
Chowder - Little People
Hazard - Cowards Beware
Vital Elements - No Getting Out
Ebony Dubs - Ra (GDub Remix)
Heist - Go To Work Vip
Pleasure - Bounty Hunter
Majistrate - Yeti Muncher (GDub Remix)
Generation Dub - Ohm
Chowder - Dead Man Walking
Heist - Ambush
Zen - Reverse Cowgirl
Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
Soulpride - World Of Pain
Vital Elements - Culture Riddim
Shimah - Dead People
Pleasure - Colt 45
Modified Motion - Deja Vu
Tantrum Desire - Pace Stepper
Mutated Forms - Jah Colours

I hope you havent got any of them through illegal means!! would warrent a right royal spankin if you had!!

especially the Tantrum Desire one!! good mates of mine! would have to come give you a royal smack personally! hahahaha

Good mix though bro! never tried the whole digi thing... might give it a go.

why are you guna slap him for pace stepper its been out on white label for time. but blates shouldn't have g dub mix of ra thats dub

ra remix and ohm both not out yet! if u love the tunes wait til they come out n buy em dont steal em from the producers

Ok...... so a right royal spankin is in order then!!! didnt see the Ra remix....

FES!! time to get the royal stick bannidge out! hahahah.

Illegal DJs are not wanted here!!

if you like dnb then support the fuckin people who produce it!!!

Thanks for puttin up this....I just got the Hospital Cd's, and while they are good...I really want some jumpers. :lickface:

I've heard that every Junglist has got to have the Hospital mixes, but really? Kinda weak....

Can' wait to give this a listen.

Thanks for puttin up this....I just got the Hospital Cd's, and while they are good...I really want some jumpers. :lickface:

I've heard that every Junglist has got to have the Hospital mixes, but really? Kinda weak....

Can' wait to give this a listen.

hahaha! i dont own one bit of Hospital stuff bro.... not even 1 vinyl...... actualy.... thats a lie.... 1 tune...... And them CD's are fukin shite! if you ask me!

Forget about them shitty CD;s man... just get yourself some sets from this site.... hell of alot better!!

dont blame me i just love the music.. every tune u see on my mix is available via youtube anyway n if i could afford a proper set up i would have every one of those on viynl.. eventually, n sum nice 1210's but untill i can im hittin up youtube daily

dont blame me i just love the music.. every tune u see on my mix is available via youtube anyway n if i could afford a proper set up i would have every one of those on viynl.. eventually, n sum nice 1210's but untill i can im hittin up youtube daily

"Dont Blame me i just love the music"... you dont love the music..... if you do then support it!

mate... do you want me to go off on one!

Sort it out.... support the DJs and Producers who make the music you play.

Every time you take a tune for free the producer is losing £2 maybe £3....... if 1000 people do that..... thats £2000 at least..... what could the producer buy for that? ALOT!!! he/she can then go and buy shit to make his/her tunes better.

and 1000 people is not even a fraction of the people who do what you do....... sort it out!!

If you post another mix up with illegal tunes on it..... i will slate you to the ground everytime!!!

Dont be a selfish little fuker! think about the bigger picture mate..... i wouldn't give a fuk if you was mixin a load of Pendulum tracks..... or a load of 50cent..... i dont give a shit about them..... they have got to where they want to be but your playing tracks that are by up'n'coming producers..... how will they get anywhere if people like you dont pay for their tracks???

would you go to work for a month to just be told at the end of it your not getting paid??? I THINK NOT!!

SORT YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MUSIC OUT MATE!!!

official downloads only cost around £1..... are you that poor?

you dont need 1210's to mix.... a PC with a load of OFFICIAL downloads will do you just fine.....

I Hate ignorant people!

Last edited:
oh dear, sooo many things wrong with this

wot sort of quality are u gettin on ur tunes if u get them from youtube?

OHM he has in there as well. What an idiot. That's further away from being released than the Gdub remix. Hype would give you a right good spanking if he caught you.

i am bored of all this pre released you shouldnt be playin this blah blah blah...think every1 who knows this forum of has used it for more than a day (cos there kick offs bout this matter every 24 hours) that you will get hacked down if u do this even if u do it in total innocence,

check wot ya uploadin, if ya into the scene ya know the score, what every1 says is true so jus use ya head.

for all you lot know he could be DE DUBPLATE KILLA.

but he's not.

so sort it out mate. downloading files illegaly is one thing, but then getting them off youtube?

it makes baby jesus cry.

Back
Top Bottom