4 Posts late, but...

VersatileBJN

Hello there :)

My name's Chris and I've been checking these forums for quite a while now to get a heads up on any new tunes or to just read some of your opinions. My friend recommended me some Drum n Bass back in 2006, and I haven't looked back since. I love all sorts of music, but there's something about DnB that I simply love. The eclecticism, the vibes, the creativity, the depth, the underground-ness, and..oh yeah..the bass and drums(lol).

I live in America..born here actually. Don't know how many users here are from the states. I live in New Jersey to be specific. Would love to see a show, but I don't think they come around here too often :(

I'm huge on all artists on hospital records. I love liquid funk and in general the more melodic, musical, atmospheric forms of DnB. Not huge on jump up, but I dig all sorts of other styles of Dnb including the meaner stuff such as...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vbnwAkJ-E

Oh my goodness......

Anywho, I'm also looking to produce good music for people to enjoy..specifically DnB,house,pop and other dancey shizzle, so I'll be checking into the production section for some tips and tricks since I'm a total noob(trying to learn Reason and Fl Studio).

I know this post is way too long so I'll wrap it up. DnB fan for life!(or atleast until all my favorite artists decide to pick up a guitar and pull a pendulum).

Thanks for your time

- V

welcome to the forum :)
where in jersey are you from?
i used to live in nutley, new jersey.

Back
Top Bottom