4 Neuro Tunes I'd love some Feedback on..

UnRestricted

Last edited:
I think he means that your breaks downs and intros are as loud as your drops.

Personally, I think you need to work on your snare in all your songs. Sounds like it could be a good one, just it needs a tail and some punch. Especially, when you do half step. Your bass could be more prevalent too, specifically your sub bass. I can see where you are going with your style and I think its good. It just needs some work.

By the way some of those noises have a lot of potential.

What the others said , there's great potential in the sounds you have going, but that doesn't make the perfect track yet :)
Try more of a question and answer // silence vs loudness approach. Right now you could have the sickest drop ever but the intro part is just as loud as the drop so all the punch and weight goes away.
Overall this amount of loudness is just never a very good idea , and since you have the sounds going I think all 4 tracks would greatly benefit from a different mixdown where every elemented you crafted has its own place instead of being pressed together like a saucage ;)
Keep up the hard work man, you got something going, just gotta work on the mixdown :)

Def. see what you all are talking about..Sometimes a fresh non-biased set of ears are all that's needed to take a track to the next level..Finishing up a few projects and then all but 1 of these will have the mixdown revisited. Thanx for the tips. FYI , not all of my tunes are this way but we really wanted these tunes to be in your

Back
Top Bottom