4 MINUTE MIX, MC SHARPY 2009 CHECK IT OUT

ay listen man my pc is shit i cant reli take the roof off at my mums yard she kiks man get me on a good setup even in a studio or on radio ill merk da show son

some of ya bars are big Sharpy would like to hear you over a longer period as said above one point you seem to pause after spitting like 16 sometimes are you spitting from paper or you learnt them bars?

get this man a proper mic and a set to spit to, could be quite sick...

at the same time get me a set at innovation in the sun ! haha if people claim there a mc and havent even got one set of them over a dj or anything in that catogary then how can they be a mc! becomming a mc doent consist of a 4 min spit or anything or having loads of lyrics on paper being a mc takes a lot of effort and work.at the moment its seems to be another micman blowing in the wind!
no discredit to sharpy but sort it out mate you dont seem to serious to me!

mate like i said get me on a good setup and i could lay down a set,i know to be a mc it takes time but im still working on my flow an lyrics, all i need to do now is get on da decks with a dj and lay down a set

mate like i said get me on a good setup and i could lay down a set,i know to be a mc it takes time but im still working on my flow an lyrics, all i need to do now is get on da decks with a dj and lay down a set

you have to get yourself on a good set up !
fair play that your trying to get your thing going , but really take a step back sort out a dj to do a mix with or like others have said just mc over a mix via this forum then post!

Back
Top Bottom